CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

countdown

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Rain Rain Stay Away!!

So it has rained every day since we left London except the past 2 days while in Roma!!! I hope the sunny streak continues!

I was able to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa yesterday!!! It is leaning quite a bit I'll have u know! We got to Roma late last night and today we went to see The Vatican (some people didnt know what the Vatican was... Casey... so for everyone else The Pope lives there... and it is its own country too!) Anyway, the place is huge!!!!! And the the Basilica took my breath away! It is the biggest Catherdral in Italy... amazing! We are going back tomorrow because the Pope is giving a public address at 10am... how cool! I get to see the Pope... I'm not even Catholic and I'm excited! Well i promise next time I will have more details but I wanted to give ya the latest!

I didn't have a lot of time to write but I do appreciate everyones comments they make me smile! Dad's made me cry... I am such a baby! haha! I love you all... can't wait to see u! I know my countdown says something different but I come home in approx 21 days. I really do miss home... but I'm glad to have all these new experiences and new friends... Talk to u again soon!

5 comments:

Breck said...

All right. I've got to write quick in order to beat grandma. I don't want her showing up right before me like last time but I love you lots. Every thing's fine down here. I'm babysitting tons. I have 173$!! It's funny how the rain keeps following you. We haven't had any. It's even gotten up to 108 degrees. good thing we have a pool right? Ha ha well I love your updates. Keep us posted. I need to work on my blog some more too. I'm just so busy though. Well LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!
Breck

Anonymous said...

Brecky............
How dare you take the first spot........haha. No rain for 2 days -- maybe all that holding hands, humming, and chanting worked after all. It will be fun having a picture night with you so we can see what you are seeing and hear you tell about all these fun places. Glad to see you are optimistic about your trip home. How many days did it take you to get out of the country??? :-) Love you.

Casey Clay said...

k, im not a fan of you calling me out on your blog!! but its ok, i cant really do much about it at this point ;) looks like your having a blast, may the sun stay shining!! miss you a ton cant wait to be around your goofey presence once more!! haha love you, talk to you soon ;)

Cheryl said...

Hi! Again, I'm Jodi's Mom...It's neat reading your blog. My trip was so many years ago that I get to remember through your eyes. I hear that they won't let people go to the top of the Leaning Tower of Pisa anymore. Really? Sad if that's true because it was awesome! I envy you being in Roma--AWESOME city, huh? Take it all in, & remember pictures, pictures, pictures. You won't regret it! Have fun & be safe!

Bevell Family said...

HEY GIRL!!
Just thinking of you today! Again how fun. What other new foods are you trying... How are your families you are staying with? Fun? Did you see that I did another incredible Dory moment? Left Breck at the wrong house for babysitting job? YA... you guessed it... very embarrasing... but I seem to get over it pretty fast... hee hee.. You would not have given me much comfort just sitting there laughing... so I am glad I can't hear you right now!!!!!! I talked with Casey... I want to have hime over for Birthday dinner next week... I know he is a little booked on Tues... Gosh!!! No.. I am just glad I didn't miss it... you know me? And yes... Casey if you are reading this... we love you too!

Grandma is in Nauvoo... Neat... Dad & Glen are taking good care of Grandpa... He was in good spirits the other night and Brant even spent the whole day visiting and helping... Cool huh?

All esle is good ... We love you, think and talk about you all day long...

Big hugs to you and Natalia.. Thank her for the emails... I love those too.

Smiles,
Sean A'lee